Welcome to the Splash of Red online Charity Auction, an annual Benefit for the Caetani Cultural Centre Society. Thank you for your support of this important community organization.
We recommend a few simple rules to make your auction experience as easy and pleasant as possible.
- You must register and be approved before you can bid.
- All bids are considered legally binding. A bid placed is a bid registered – no buyer can revoke their bid.
- All buyers are bound by signature ~ by choosing to Register you agree to abide by these conditions.
- Every lot is sold “AS IS – WHERE IS”
- Once registered, you can bid at any time during the duration of the auction, from 10 am July 31 – 8 pm August 13.
NOTE! FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY ~ BUY NOW BUTTON ~ ONLY UNTIL AUGUST 7 AND THEN IT DISAPPEARS!
Skip the tension of bidding as your favourite art piece is bid on by others and bypass the bidding system altogether (this option is available for a limited time only so don’t delay!).
Choose the BUY NOW button and Pay the established Fair Market Value and the work is yours immediately.
No competition and no uncertainty.
The work is then removed from the overall auction, and you have supported both a local artist and a worthwhile local charity.
- Once registered, you can remain logged in for easy bidding access
- All artworks have a starting minimum reserve bid
- You must bid in the increments set out in the individual artwork posts
- Check back often to monitor the progress of your bids.
- The system will send you email reminders when a work is bid on or won.
- Were you the Successful Bidder? If you are a successful bidder, you will be given options for online payment by credit card or e-Transfer (EFT) only.
- No removal of artwork unless paid in full.
- No removal until end of sale (August 13, 2020) unless you have chosen the BUY NOW early option.
- Please contact the Caetani Centre office if you wish to make alternate payment arrangements. Cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard) accepted gladly.